
I took part in my first swap awhile back, but I wasn't able to blog my contribution until now as my swap partner Di at
Woollie Wanderings, didn't get her package until just before I left. It was such fun to create things to send all the way to Scotland: a sewing kit for her to take on her adventures, some vintage woollie patterns, a little bag (with a few treats inside,) made from a fabric she commented on, and and Betty the Beaver.

Betty has been waiting to say hi for so long. She's made of wool felt and stuffed with local wool and is holding a little stick she's just gnawed. She was inspired by a creature from
this great kids book- One of Ari's favorites. I miss her a little, but I know she's in good hands (hi Di!)

And here is the baby thief. Stealing plant identification cards from the botanical garden. He tested his parents plant IDing skills when they had to put them all back.
Hello from Scotland!! Betty the Beaver has indeed been welcomed into my home - thank you again for your kindness!! She felt right at home where I went on my long weekend holidays - see my blog for details!!
ReplyDeleteI loved everything you sent but Betty was certainly the cutest!!
I love Ari collecting all the name tags - my brother knew all the latin names for plants in my parents garden when he was 2!!
Wow, great blog, cute baby! I'm a new fan ...
ReplyDeletewhat a great package you sent to scotland- i love betty especially!
ReplyDelete