Monday, July 30, 2007

travelling pup

And the winner is...

He managed to pull out one name (quickly followed by all the others,) but got mad when I tried to get him to sit still long enough to take a picture of him holding it. So there it is. This little friend will be in the mail shortly, emily (just need your address I guess.) She is looking forward to a trip to the city. She fancies herself a high living city girl, though she's never left the farm,

and she carries her security pup with her wherever she goes.
Happy monday! (happier still if only the rain would stop and the temperature would go above 12 degrees...)

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2007

    lucky emily! what cute pups!
    (and do you want to trade weather for a day or so? we've been having record high temps for WEEKS - sweating over here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Thank you, Mr. Ari and Taimarie! They are awfully cute pups. They will be most welcome in the city. Do you have an email address so I can send you my snail mail address? My email is emily.kristin@gmail.com. Gosh. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pup is so cute! I love the little bag that goes with it!! Hope it warms up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE those little pups! and also the fabric with the washing lines on it. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pup is adorable! Very sweet. It makes me smile to look at it.

    ReplyDelete