Monday, February 18, 2008

just this

a week of gnomes, books and lovin'.

6 comments:

  1. Our family dearly loves "I Am a Bunny!" I need to get a new copy as my daughter read her (previously loved) copy to shreds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book on the right is my favorite childhood book. I still have the same copy and read it to my daughter countless times throughout the day! Love your banner. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to ask the title of that book on the right, but it looks like another commenter has already answered :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family loves "I am a Bunny" - for awhile (meaning a few months), my husband was reading that book as the last book he read to my daughter everynight.

    And your gnomes are cute. I've been meaning to add gnome hats to my wooden gnomes since I first made them - just never got around to them. Maybe this will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog. Lovely words and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series of photos.

    ReplyDelete