Wednesday, October 22, 2008

two weeks

This baby is pure sweetness. We are so in love. He is mellow and content and he fills up our home with baby love.
those little hands! Those little feet!And, though I know everyone says newborns don't smile, this one does. He gave me my first smile in response to my voice on day 4. Yup, it's true. A couple of blurry shots as proof.





















We're so glad you're here, our sweet smiling love.

ETA: Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on the past few posts- I appreciate all the warm words of welcome and congratulations. And yes, I will post a birth story one day soon, when I can spend a few moments gathering my thoughts. For now, quick shots of baby toes...

6 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures! Baby fingers and toes are just the best - and the way Ari wrinkles his nose when he smiles.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love baby feet, they're so small and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed - those hands! Those feet! - beautiful images. Enjoy those fleeting moments of babyhood while they last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your absolutely beautiful baby. Ari sounds like he's quite smitten with Dorian; you have a wonderful family and you are raising them well.

    I always love coming here, reading about your experiences, seeing your gorgeous photos and getting inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos...my little one loved seeing them and kept saying, "baby baby" so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thought i'd drop in to see you guys, since it was too late to call. lovely lovely dorian... but these photos were already a few weeks ago, so he must be shrugging off his newborn-ness already. lots love to you four. xox K

    ReplyDelete