Monday, February 02, 2009

a hat for me

I've been doing a lot of knitting these days, for my kiddos, my husband, my sister, my niece and nephew, but none for me. When I found this pattern I knew it was time. It is from Ravelry- the Felicity pattern, and I like it rather a lot. I had to make some adjustments to the pattern since I bought the wrong yarn and have a hard time hitting our little yarn shop on its limited hours. I can't remember what yarn it is now, and a certain small someone keeps making off with my labels. The fit is good though, so I must have managed the math alright.
And, since I rarely show my face in these parts: hello. this is me. Glad you stopped by. Lets go in and warm up with some tea, shall we?

7 comments:

  1. Hello! Love the hat. As I've just only learned/started knitting, I can only hope to one day make something as useful and pretty.
    Thanks for your blog, I really enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is lovely and so is your face! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It's nice to see you face! Love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to see you! And tea sounds wonderful! Love your new hat, its such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so well. I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you cutie! (i'm still a bit too camera shy myself)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Especially nice with the green thing around your neck, my favorite colors at the moment.

    Seems to be alot of Mama hat knitting going on in the blog world.

    How nice to 'see' you.

    ReplyDelete