Friday, July 24, 2009

4 years and ten


friends breaking bread at our wedding.

At the river a few days after the big party
It has been ten years we've been on this journey together, (and four years since we made it "official"- though we felt married right from the start,) and I am endlessly grateful to be sharing it with my best friend and love. Kind soul, gentle companion, confidant, beautiful partner, patient, loving papa to our beautiful children. How lucky, how blessed I feel to share this life together. Here's to many more decades of beauty and love and fun and adventures. I love you P. Now if only we could slip away long enough to manage a real, live date...

10 comments:

  1. I am happy to see you are back : )
    Gorgeous photos, congratulations on your four and ten years together! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you-awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Here's to 10 more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on four and ten years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, wishing you many more 10's.
    Hope your break was great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahooMade me cry...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations! We always count the years we've been together vs. the years actually "official" as well. VEry sweet pictures. Love and peace to you, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post! congrats!

    ReplyDelete