

These photos make my heart sing. I think I need to print them out and hang them somewhere prominent, somewhere I can look at them in those moments (you know the ones,) and remember the loveliness of these boys of mine, and how much love they have for each other.
Those photos make me want to cry! How is it they can be like this one minute and the next the worst of foes? Anna
ReplyDeleteprecious!!!!! hold on to that moment.
ReplyDeletep.s. Did you knit those lovely woolens that your boys are wearing?
Two Annas to reply to! I know- it is crazy how quickly it can go from this sort of beautiful play to screeching! And I did knit the hat- another LTK pilot cap that I've been meaning to blog, but the sweater was a thrift store find. I have not braved an actual sweater yet, though I aspire to!
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful pics! I love seeing those moments between my boys. It's a terrific idea to frame and hang them!
ReplyDeleteincredibly sweet moments and beautiful photos of your boys! : )
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! A great idea to hang them for when we need to see them the most.
ReplyDelete