

:: impressively large garden- mostly all harvested now,

::lots of heritage buildings on the property. This one is now the workshop, which held a tractor that was being worked on, much to Ari's delight.

:: Dori helping sort the beans drying by the cook stove,

:: beautiful inside of a home that had not been lived in for many years. The work they've done on this place is incredible!
::lunch!

::old house on the property, filled to the brim with old stuff.

:: some lovely sheepies that have been bred for fiber- I might be able to get in on some wool in the spring- so exciting!

::chickpeas drying. This is something I didn't know we could grow. Might have to give that a try next year.
We had such fun on our little adventure. Ari has been talking about the tractors and cow and hand pump and ice cream. I hope your weekend was full of adventures too!
Did Ari get a haircut? Or is that another little boy in a charming red sweater?
ReplyDeleteYup, a haircut. Cute huh? He wanted it short and I was reluctant, but I love it. Somehow he looks like a mini Perry, though Perry rarely has short hair!
ReplyDeleteIt is really cute. I would like Sebastien's hair to be shorter, but since I just cut the extreme bits by darting furtively around him when he's in the tub, cutting it that short would be dangerous. :) Lovely pics as always.
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a beautiful homestead!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love it. What a beautiful place and a neat story!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful farm day. Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteAmazing homestead!!
ReplyDelete