

Looking through photos on Dori's first birthday, remembering his smallness and newness, marvelling at how he has grown and changed. I want to take a picture of him on the same quilt in a diaper to compare a year later- he certainly has chubbied up since then!I think I will move into a photo-a-day format for a bit. I want to post here, but am still feeling a bit quiet. Maybe its the weather. Something about the riotous colour and golden light makes me a bit melancholic. Getting ready for hibernation I guess.
So I'll leave you with a some sweetness. He is still this sweet when he sleeps. When he's awake too, I might add.

Congratulations on being a mama twice, for another year. I am also feeling quite, it must be the season. Peace and love. Anna
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. Absolutely.
ReplyDeleteHe's so tiny, it's hard to believe how much he's grown!