
Sorry to disappear there for a bit, we had a bit of a wacky week. Colds all round (and much crankiness- mostly from mama!) and then I got a bout of mastitis- I managed to fend it off before it got too bad, thankfully. Yarrow tea, cabbage leaves, Phytolacca 30c and heat. And a day in bed, which I think is what my body was really asking for.Perry had Ari in the big house while I was napping with Dori and fighting the infection and Ari rode his tricycle down the stairs and bumped his mouth and teeth... He's okay. I took him to the dentist and nothing is broken or cracked. And today when I was feeding Dori a spoonful of applesauce I noticed that he has a brand new molar and another on its way! Somehow I didn't realize the poor little guy was even teething. And that certainly explains the grumpiness and lack of napping, if the cold wasn't enough of a reason.
We all seem to be recovering well now and the grumps seems to have passed. We had a mellow weekend and I sorted and cleaned like crazy. Feeling much better and ready to face another week- hoping it is a less eventful one!
Grumps and bumps are no fun.
ReplyDeleteHappy you are are feeling better.
Oh I hear you loud & clear...I had the flu, my son had the flu...and now he has pneumonia...ahhhhh...this leaves one tired and slightly grumpy Mama...my daughter and husband thankfully are healthy!
ReplyDeleteHave a splendid week.
Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is on the mend!
ReplyDelete