Wednesday, October 13, 2010

kids at the cabin


Just posting a few more weekend shots. Water and mud, berries and books, puppies to pet, playdough to play and good food to eat= happy kids!

6 comments:

  1. I wanna to to the cabin. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like my kind of getaway... it looks like such a cozy, fantastic time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... would you have any information on that teddy bear next to Dori,It looks very similar to the one I used to have as a child. Also I love that Dori is reading Owl Babies to the teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, sorry I don't know much about the bear. I bought it at a yard sale years ago- it had belonged to the woman's grown daughter. I'm loving how he likes to read to his animal friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely! That was such a fun time. I'm so happy to have met you and become good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last picture is really cute. Does he think the teddy bear is real? Your dog seems very calm. I like that.

    ReplyDelete