The great thing about cleaning up this sort of mess is that it it fun. The boys were "snow cleaners" and shovelled all the bits into a basket, and then we tossed them into the fire which is dramatic and exciting.
We also got the winter books out today. The books that have been put away for awhile are met like old friends. There is nothing cozier than sitting on the couch by the fire reading book after book to my sweet boys. Winter is good.
and I am going to aim to post a photo or two a day here this month- I'll see if I can record this busy, lovely season a little, there will be few words, but I'll be trying to post something that captures the day. I hope you are all cozy and warm friends! |
Love the idea of shoveling the snow to clean up!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say i love your blog and this post realy touches me. it's fascinating to see a child being so totally focused on something like your son with the snowflakes. they can do it over an over, are totally here and now. I love to see that!
ReplyDeletetake care!