We celebrated our sweet baby girl's first birthday last week- oh baby girl, how can you be 1 already? We are so blessed to have this little joyful, sweet, happy little love here with us and it was a joy to celebrate her- first a day with just our family, a few small gifts and dinner outside (with her first taste of homemade ice-cream, which she liked very much!) and then with a couple close friends and family with little ones- she loves her little friends! I didn't finish her birthday sweater in time (but I wrapped it anyway and she wore it as a vest for a bit till I get the sleeves finished!) but I managed to make her crown, and Ari finally finished the bunny he has been knitting her over the last year! She got a swing for her birthday and she likes swinging in the living room- especially when we put a dolly in with her!
Willa Rose, we love you so very much and are so grateful you came to us. We are so lucky to get to watch you grow. Happy birthday, baby.









Oh, Taisa. I know how the first birthday feels to mama!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe it either, this year has passed so quickly. They seem to go faster with each child.
What a lovely little girl she is! Oh my goodness, those brown eyes!
Hugshugs, and a happy birthday to you both!
Love, Mel
Sweet little one! How can she be 1 already!!! Ohhhh... babies! They always grow too fast!!
ReplyDeleteOh she is a delight! Happy 1st birthday Willa xx
ReplyDeleteHard to believe that it's been a year. Happy Birthday! The crown is beautiful, I love that the flowers are 3 dimensional. Such fun to have a one year old!
ReplyDeletexo
~ joey ~
That was a short year, lovely post :). happy birthday to you both.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your wee girl! What a lovely crown you made and the cake looks very yumi. Hope you are having a great summer!! xxx
ReplyDelete