My baby is a busy boy these days. He has sprouted two new teeth, (that makes 4 little sharpies; dangerous little things they are...) has discovered rolling as a form of transportation, is sitting up unassisted (okay, there are pillows to assist him... he does tend to dive towards objects he is interested in and ends up belly flopping hither and thither, but he
can sit on his own now, if he wants to,) pushing up on all fours and into "bear walk" position, and has started giving me big drooly, open-mouthed kisses on the cheek when I ask for them. We've not been very good at documenting these new events, but I'll get on it and post some photos soon of my amazing wonder-boy.
He also had his first official taste of solid food; the unofficial tastes being "flavour spoons" of various parental foods which he seemed pretty interested in. But when it came right down to the eating of actual food he said "this is what all the fuss is about? I'll take mama's milk any day." See? This is clearly what he's saying.


No comments:
Post a Comment