
A couple days ago a big storm rolled through. The house creaked and shook and sounded as if it would fall right over. It blew off our chimney cap and toppled a nearby tree onto the power line. The garden and hay fields looked as if they were being stirred and shaken in a giant mixing bowl. With the power out there was nothing to do but watch the storm through the window and listen over the wind for the sleeping baby.

Who slept right though without so much as a peep. Now if only he would sleep through the night that way.

This little set went to
one amazing mama and her sweet little baby girl. Bibs are fun to make. I think I'll make a whole bunch more once I have my sewing machine set up again.
What a great description of the storm. I love a good summer storm but I hoe there was no damage for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a very sweet bib and t-shirt set.
Beautiful pictures. We too had a storm yesterday, over 2 500 lightnings in a couple of hours! A bit scary.
ReplyDeleteThanks again, sweet mama, these fit her just perfect right now! Hope you'll get right back to your sewing when all that very important house stuff is complete!
ReplyDeleteSomething nice to look forward to, eh?
:)