Love the pictures! Especially the one where he's walking down the road. that's just adorable. Looks like a perfect fall day.
It looks like a fun time was had - Ari looks like he is escaping down the driveway!! I am sure he's keeping you on your toes!!
Beautiful!
lovely! i feel so warm and cosy looking at your life.I responded to your comment on my blog, btw.: )
those little hands are too sweet for words. :)
Love the pictures! Especially the one where he's walking down the road. that's just adorable. Looks like a perfect fall day.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fun time was had - Ari looks like he is escaping down the driveway!! I am sure he's keeping you on your toes!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeletelovely! i feel so warm and cosy looking at your life.
ReplyDeleteI responded to your comment on my blog, btw.: )
those little hands are too sweet for words. :)
ReplyDelete