Wednesday, October 24, 2007

pen and ink

This is Ari's first pen and ink series. His artistic brilliance shines through with his fine sense of line and freedom of form. His interpretive abstract gestures of the world around him exibit such movement and spontaneity and his joie de vivre is clear in every piece.
Sheer genius, no?


And here the artist readies himself in his studio for another masterpiece. What can we expect next from this brilliant up-and-comer?
(had to get my artist husband to help with the art speak, pretty good huh?)

5 comments:

  1. I love watching the ease with which children draw. They don't think about whether they're good/cool enough, they just do it. After watching it for about 4 years, I started painting too, after a gap of 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taimarie, can I get your e-mail address? I'd like to reply to you about the birthday ring. You can e-mail me--my address is posted on my blog profile page. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! He looks like he handles a pencil well! I am working on my drawing skills and I think I could take a few hints from such a master!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lively spirit! Save those beautiful pictures, mama!

    ReplyDelete