hi taimarie - great blog! love your photos. i also wanted to let you know that you won the last ostheimer drawing over on my blog. :) please send me your mailing address and i'll get this package right off to you! thanks. ~ shelley, waldorfmama@mac.com (p.s. where did you find the beautiful ostheimer-like natural wood/non-painted figures in the 4th picture from the top in this post? they are really cool!)
Hi Shelley- I got those figures from three sisters toys- they were really affordable though I don't see them there anymore. They get a lot of play around here and I love how simple they are. And I am so excited that that little knight is making his way in the mail right now!
Heather- We bought the farm house from quiet hours toys. It was not cheap, but we asked for family and friends to chip in last christmas. We do love it so.
What a smiley baby Dorian is - he must be dreaming sweet dreams
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great weekend! All that playing - I can understand why people are tired in your house!
ReplyDeletehi taimarie - great blog! love your photos. i also wanted to let you know that you won the last ostheimer drawing over on my blog. :) please send me your mailing address and i'll get this package right off to you! thanks. ~ shelley, waldorfmama@mac.com (p.s. where did you find the beautiful ostheimer-like natural wood/non-painted figures in the 4th picture from the top in this post? they are really cool!)
ReplyDeletecan you PLEASE tell me where you got that barn in the top photo of this post? It is so cool and my JP would love it:)
ReplyDeleteHi Shelley- I got those figures from three sisters toys- they were really affordable though I don't see them there anymore. They get a lot of play around here and I love how simple they are. And I am so excited that that little knight is making his way in the mail right now!
ReplyDeleteHeather- We bought the farm house from quiet hours toys. It was not cheap, but we asked for family and friends to chip in last christmas. We do love it so.
ReplyDelete