
It has finally warmed up enough to make being outside fun again. These shots are from a few days ago, before Perry headed back to work. I haven't quite managed to figure out how to go tobogganing with a baby in a sling. There is probably some rule against that anyway.

Although I might be able to pull it off if I do it Ari-style. Simply push the empty sled down the hill, and run down after it.

He does enjoy sledding, he just gets seems to get an extra thrill from watching the toboggan fly down all by itself. I did get to see him join the sled and his Papa on our friends homemade luge run on New Years Eve. We attended a toddler party that involved lots of good food, friends, herds of small children and a 9:30 count-down. And a luge run with toddlers flying down face first on crazy carpets, clinging to a parents back. Good fun!

Dorian is starting to enjoy watching the action. From the safety of mama's arms, of course. A mama who is, quite honestly, glad for an excuse not to fly face first down any steep embankments. Though as my babes grow into busy boys, I likely am going to have to step out of the sidelines and join in the games more often.

But Dorian and I are happy here for now.
Happy New Year!! It sounds like you had a fun evening!! Hope 2009 is great!
ReplyDeleteSmall cuddly little baby - there's not many things in life better :0)
ReplyDeleteLooks like great fun was had by all.