Thanks for all the get-well wishes. Ari is feeling better today, and actually has an appetite again, which is a relief. I still feel pretty tired myself, but I think we're all on the upswing. I do look forward to when we might be able to get back into our daily rhythm, but for now, getting through the days with everyone fed and clothed and washed and as happy as possible is as much as I can hope for.We made it outside today, for a nice big walk, but mostly, we've been doing a lot of playing in the house. Ari has been building lots of towers. The top one has taken lots of forms and must be built in the middle of the kitchen floor.
I took out this sweet board game hoping to play a simplified memory game with Ari, but no. More towers. After being sick for so long, the last thing he wants to do is sit still and listen to mama tell him a bunch of rules to follow! The rules of towers are simple. Build high. Build carefully. Topple with delight.
Love the towers. Glad for feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors of those blocks. Beautiful!
ReplyDeletewe've had quite a bit of the crud over here too. hopefully you will all be well soon.
ReplyDeletewe have the same toys and memory game! peanut loves to make tunnels for his trains from his rainbow blocks...it's fun to see your boy is well into his stacking stage :)