Thursday, May 07, 2009

a boy and an airplane

A pick-out-your-own-toy-at-the-toy-store gift from Baba. He flies everywhere. Wind in his propellers, wind in his hair, gleeful.

4 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday to Ari! Isn't it sad how quickly it goes?

    I love the blackbird you needle felted.

    We jar up fish and berries, but i have never done anything else. Do you have some good recipes to share?

    And yes, that beautiful baby of yours is most delicious!!!

    I hope you are having a happy Spring,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet to come here after weeks away from blog reading. Yay Spring has found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shadow games. isn't it lovely how they have fun, with such simple pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anna- Yes, it is flying by. I notice it even more with the littlest one, I know soon I'll be chasing after him, and these sweet baby days will be done.
    As far as recipes, I can't think of any off the top of my head, though I'll think on it. The cherry jam was made up in a time of glut from my mom's tree...

    ReplyDelete