
Working our way through the last of our freezer food- carrot soup, cherry jam pear sauce, zucchini.

Knitting - in my favorite patch of sunlight at the top of the stairs after both the babes are asleep,

Playing with friends,

Playing outside and relishing the warmth that has finally arrived.


And of course, snuggling up my sweeties. This last picture is just in case anyone had forgotten just how much cuteness we have under our roof. I mean really. Look at that face. Isn't he just delicious?
Adorable, those eyes are amazing! What are you knitting?
ReplyDeleteOops, that was me that just posted under my husbands Google account.
ReplyDeleteHello!! Love all your photos as usual! Even your food is colourful!
ReplyDeleteAri and Dorian are just the cutest!
oh, sweethearts! what do you think of the amber necklaces? how do they work for your guys? I've heard things about them here and there, but don't know much about them.
ReplyDeleteAnna- Thanks, I think the eyes are pretty lovely (and surprising, since my husband and I both have brown eyes!) and I am starting a scarf for my dad- I have a ways to go, clearly!
ReplyDeleteemily- I'm not sure if the teething necklace is working or not- he is still having a hard go of it- but maybe it would be worse without it- impossible to know really. But it is cute and it keeps people guessing as to which gender he is which I secretly love (they say "my what a big strong baby", when they they think he's a boy and "My what a pretty lady!" when they think he's a girl!")
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! We are finishing up our canned foods for the season as well!! I have a great zucchini brownie recipe if you are interested...a nice way to use up frozen, shredded zucchini. (I happen to love chocolate a bit too much tho). :)
ReplyDeleteYour freezer goods look like mine. I love all the pictures.... What a beautiful life.
ReplyDeleteWe're going to be neighbours? I'm wondering how close! That would be so wonderful! I know of only a couple bloggers living close (?) to where we're moving.
Love your skirt (or apron?) fabric.
ReplyDeleteAnd oh yes, look at that beauty, those eyes! :o)
OH! baby photo!!! I am melting!
ReplyDelete