
This is what life looks like over here (complete with counter clutter, kitchen mess and onesie tails. Just keepin' it real.)

He pushed the chair into position, climbed onto it, opened the drawer and tossed out the contents one by one. I caught him before he got to the knives. They will need a new home I suppose.

This is his blowing-out-a-candle face- or in this case, blowing-out-a-chopstick. The other day Perry heard the music change when he wasn't looking and found him up on a chair pressing buttons on the stereo. Oh, sweet monkey baby, you are keeping us on our toes!
amazing how quicklt it happens isn't it! a stop button would be great! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a coincidence - when I finished reading your post I checked on my bub and found him on a chair, at the kitchen bench, up to his elbows in a jar of Vegemite! Cheeky things they are ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Well not for you so much, but it makes for wonderful pictures. Especially love the blowing out the chopsticks. Clever baby... give those monkeys a smooch from me. Love you!
ReplyDeleteMy youngest (age 20 months) actually pulls out the bottom drawer and then balances himself on the teeny tiny side rails so that he can reach the kitchen counter. Welcome to the world of climbers! ;)
ReplyDeleteHa! I love it! He's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteMy little bug is 18 months and he is practically attached to a stool. He carries that thing everywhere so he can get on anything. He hasn't found the knives yet, but I imagine he will soon.
ReplyDeleteHa! I feel thoroughly welcomed into the clan of the climbing babies, I didn't know there were so many monkeys around!
ReplyDeleteMica, my second-born was a climber! I have pictures of him on the kitchen counter, eating raisins out of the jar by the handful!
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is SO cute!