Oh I can so relate to all the fun this picture shows. The brothers in my house are 14 and 2 so these little rides can get pretty fast and crazy. They both squeal with delight while I try not to look. I love the love that brothers share.
Yes brothers are great! It looks like scenes from our day (except one is tall and skinny and the other quite short and plump). I am glad you are all well. P.S. I love your gnome home. Peace and love. Anna
Oh they are so cute together! I love it when my boys play nicely! Did you make Dorian's pants out of a sweater, or are they knitted? I've been admiring them!
Hey Melanie, the pants are from a sweater. I've been meaning to post about them because they are the first pair that I've made that turned out well. But you are seeing a lot of them here because he has them on pretty much all the time!
Cute! I love watching my little ones play together too. I love that wee woollen vest, did you knit it yourself? I'm looking for a pattern at the moment to knit each of the kids a vest for winter.
Oh I can so relate to all the fun this picture shows. The brothers in my house are 14 and 2 so these little rides can get pretty fast and crazy. They both squeal with delight while I try not to look. I love the love that brothers share.
ReplyDeleteYes brothers are great! It looks like scenes from our day (except one is tall and skinny and the other quite short and plump). I am glad you are all well. P.S. I love your gnome home. Peace and love. Anna
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute together! I love it when my boys play nicely!
ReplyDeleteDid you make Dorian's pants out of a sweater, or are they knitted? I've been admiring them!
Hey Melanie, the pants are from a sweater. I've been meaning to post about them because they are the first pair that I've made that turned out well. But you are seeing a lot of them here because he has them on pretty much all the time!
ReplyDeleteCute! I love watching my little ones play together too.
ReplyDeleteI love that wee woollen vest, did you knit it yourself? I'm looking for a pattern at the moment to knit each of the kids a vest for winter.