

The boys and I and my mom took a train trip to the coast this weekend. Such fun.This is the same trip we did this time last year. My how my little travellers have grown! 


We walked in the woods and ate fresh fish and went to the museum to get out of the rain.

And my sister and her husband were performing in a musical. I didn't get any pictures because I was busy entertaining overtired kiddos (as was my mom- she walked up and down a lot of stairs with Dorian!) But it was good fun. My sister sings beautifully and my brother-in-law makes a very fine dancing police man!



We walked in the woods and ate fresh fish and went to the museum to get out of the rain.
And my sister and her husband were performing in a musical. I didn't get any pictures because I was busy entertaining overtired kiddos (as was my mom- she walked up and down a lot of stairs with Dorian!) But it was good fun. My sister sings beautifully and my brother-in-law makes a very fine dancing police man! I hope your weekend was full of adventures. I will try to actually get here during the week sometimes too!

We also had a great visit with 
I love the photos of the train - has it got a glass roof? or just really big windows?
ReplyDeleteWhat I like so much about children, is how they can be so entertained by things that for us adults have lost their magic. It's through them that you start to appreciate the small things again. My dad lives a 2 minute walk from a station, and my (almost! tomorrow!) 8 year old loves nothing better than when I say 'let's go and look at the train'. Occasionally we'll go somewhere on that train, but he'd be just as happy if we stayed on the train all day and just travelled.
These are such gorgeous photos- and it is nice to see you in the pictures! I think see Dori in you, and Ari in Perry- am I right?
ReplyDeleteYes Cybele, there is a "dome car" on the train that is glass all around and the views are amazing. And Melanie, I think you've got it just right. I think Ari is a mini Perry, and Dori looks a lot like my sister and my dad (and me too I guess!)
ReplyDeleteaw, so lovely!
ReplyDelete