
We've been sick over here, with a nasty flu that has been working its way through usall . Today was day two of the post-sick-grumps (do you know those? ) and I knew I had to get the boys out of the house straight away. We headed to our favorite lake and though it was still cool and a bit wet out, our spirits lifted considerably. I even got to read a little while the boys played happily in the sand.
I have been feeling quiet lately, not wanting to say much in this space, or anywhere really. So I think I will do another round of the small wonders project- focusing in on what is beautiful and blessed in my days, trying to capture some of the moments with the camera, posting here with few words.
I have a new lens to play with (a 50mm 1:1.8. Thanks for the camera discussions that led to this purchase Annie!) which is so much fun and a big learning curve for me right now, so there will be lots of pictures as I figure out this new gadget. Hope you'll all come along for the ride!
Looking forward to your posts.
ReplyDeleteI thought I recognised the new lens in these new pictures! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a quiet time of year for a lot of people right now. I have things I want to blog about but can't bear to sit in front of the computer for long. Having so many friends visit recently met some serious needs for connection but the result was hiding a bit in my shell afterwards to decompress. I hope you are all 100% soon.
Hope you're all better now. Sometimes you have those days which seem unending, and all you can do is take everybody out of those 4 walls before you start to climb them. I remember those days well! Love the mango photo :-)
ReplyDelete