It stopped raining and we had the beach to ourselves. I can't think of what is better than knitting in the sunshine while my children play happily nearby.
That's one of my favourite things too! It always surprises me how happy they are to play for hours on the beach, with little or no 'props'. I get loads of knitting done on our wee beach here. Only thing is most things end up covered in sand!
Looks like a perfect day!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's one of my favourite things too! It always surprises me how happy they are to play for hours on the beach, with little or no 'props'. I get loads of knitting done on our wee beach here. Only thing is most things end up covered in sand!
ReplyDeleteIt does look beautiful! Ari is looking so grown up these days. It's Worldwide Knit in Public Day tomorrow so I hope it's sunny for you again!
ReplyDeleteIt does look beautiful! Ari is looking so grown up these days. It's Worldwide Knit in Public Day tomorrow so I hope it's sunny for you again!
ReplyDeleteBliss :)
ReplyDelete