Thursday, July 08, 2010

around here

I few pictures of what we've been up to. The warm weather is finally here, it has been so beautiful. We are just heading out the door now to the beach. Yay for summer!

8 comments:

  1. I love the jammy jumping. And the epic laundry. Summer is such a great laundry time! If only we could save our laundry the rest of the year for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxana T.July 09, 2010

    Beautiful summer fun. Dori is just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like wonderful times! And such beautiful pictures!

    Obviously I am still pregnant. . .I am starting to doubt I'll ever have this baby. . .;)

    Yay for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from New Zealand, I am fan of rhubarb to, and have some growing in my garden, thou at the moment it is covered with frost!!! Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer times, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New trampoline? At least it looks so fresh and new. We've been wondering if you all have been melting over there but your pictures make the weather look wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! We are enjoying a real summer up here in northern Vermont - we haven't had one for at least three years - and there is no way I will complain about the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup- new trampoline. We went in with another family on the property and it has been great. Still have to put up the enclosure...

    ReplyDelete