Hello! Wow. Somehow a whole month has slipped by. Summer so often feels like a great green blur I can hardly keep up. I can't imagine trying to catch up this space after so much time has passed by, so I wont even try. Instead I will post this collection of random summer photos to attempt to cover the gap a little. There is lots more where these came from, but this is a start. Maybe a few photo-heavy posts like this and I will start posting about what we are actually up to
right now. It has been a full, beautiful summer though, and it is fun to look back over it like this. So here are a whole bunch of photos, in no particular order, for your viewing pleasure!
It does look like a lovely summer! I've been having fun too - painting and decorating....waiting for a kitchen to be installed = but the holidays are in 10 days - I am off to Venice! I really cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteHello! It's so great to see you back in your space again, and it looks like your month away was extremely well spent! Gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, T!
ReplyDeleteWow... such wonderful photos! Looks like you guys really enjoyed the many gifts that summer brings. A and D are adorable.It's lovely to have you back.
ReplyDelete