


The weather has been pretty wet these last few days, and though we've been getting out in it, there seem to mostly be pictures of indoor activities on the camera, so that is what I'm sharing. Baking cookies, eating cookies, making forts and having picnics in them, and of course, plenty of imaginary dress-up play. We are lucky to have these noble knights in our home, as it has been positively overrun with dragons lately. They like cookies too, I hear.


And me, I've been knitting. These are some mittens I knit for Dorian's birthday. I am in love with the single row stripes, something about them just makes me happy. I think I need to knit myself something stripey- wrist warmers maybe, or knee socks...
I've finished some other projects lately, I'll round them up sometime soon.Off to bed. Hope y'all had a happy Monday!
oh the single row stripes make me happy too! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, knights- our boys would get along so well. . . we've also had wet weather and been house bound.
I always love the colors and pictures you share here, they make me happy!
Thanks Melanie!
ReplyDelete