
This weekend was the first ski of the year (I still need to get myself some skis, so I was tromping along beside in my boots.) Ari is doing great!


And Dorian's had his first time on skis ever- which lasted exactly 30 seconds before he said "take it off!"

He's happy in the sled though!

And happy to help Papa shovel off the pond.

And what is this you ask? Well, it is a trap for Woozles and Weasels of course! When triggered, the books fall, a stick shoots out, a ball tumbles down- no Woozle is safe in these parts. If anyone has a taste for Woozle jerky, I can line you up with a good dealer.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I'll take some woozle jerky, please!
ReplyDeleteOh this is something we all want- skis for our whole family. We have the perfect place to go cross country on!
Wow that is some trap!! Your ski trip looks so fun, and little Dori on his skis is just the cutest thing! x
ReplyDeleteYay! Winter and skiing. How cool is that? We got our first dusting of snow this morning but I don't think it will last long. We had no luck finding skis at the Ter. ski swap for Lily. :( We're talking about making a trip out your way though some time to ski... xx
ReplyDeleteAnnie- yay! Come and stay with us!
ReplyDelete