Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A random collection of photos from the past few weeks in an attempt to catch up here a little:
::annual sleigh ride with friends,

:: Yule party in the big house- kids table!
:: family ski time- Dorian is doing so well this year!

:: Hello to 2013. Ari and Perry counted it in at a friend's party, while Dori and I cuddled on the couch, nursed his cough with honey tea and did a 8:00 count down. 

::Some of the handmades of the season- these are Dori's needlefelted wall hangings for Papa and Ari. Both kids discovered needlefelting this season and found it to be great fun!



 :: Pottery for Mama- bowls from Dori and a knitting needle holder from Ari!
:: Ari's gift to Dorian- horse reigns with his own finger crochet chain, hand sewed sides and needlefelted design. He was very proud.

Perry made two of these castle turrets for the boys. Not a great picture, but they are lovely and have already had a ton of play.

:: and I made the royal family to go with them. I had fun making these little guys!
::Pretty little cards with water colours by the boys that still have not all made it in the mail- maybe by valentines day?

:: lots of art making and creating over the holidays too- new art supplies are grand!
:: and under the solstice tree labelled- To Baby, Love Mama, this sunny wool ball for a wee one we can hardly wait till the summer to meet! That is the biggest project of them all by far!

Happy New Year to you all, dear friends!


11 comments:

  1. What a lovely bunch of gifts! It seems like you are enjoying this season. I am trying to catch up on all the beautiful blogs I used to read, now that I have some energy back after a long and full of sickness December. And of course, CONGRATULATIONS :) take care of yourself, what wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! so excited to hear your news! lovely pictures as always Taisa, much love x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures and such lovely news, many congratulations, it is truly a gift to be a Mama of 3, I am Mama to 3 little boys :) Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely news - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all the handmades and love that our kids learn that the making and giving is almost more fun and exciting than the receiving part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these photos, dear Taisa! And you know how thrilled I am for you about your little summer solstice bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone! We are thrilled and I am feeling very well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I was thinking not long ago how big Dorian is looking, and how I remember you announcing your pregnancy on the blog. And now, here's another! From a mama of three, I must say, the third time is the charm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Taisa...I have been thinking so much about you and your growing family! These photos are so familiar looking to me, too...so many similarities that it's uncanny. Our boys simply MUST meet. I'd love that, and of course, to come visit you, too. I wish you a beautiful year ahead...it's going to be a wonderful one for your family!!!
    Lots of hugs,
    xo Jules

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, mama! summer and your new babe will be here in no time! xo

    ReplyDelete