what to do when the rain just will not stop all week long:
:: work on puzzles

::make a new batch of playdough and set up a restaurant cooking elaborate cakes and cookies
:: make soup
::get out in it when you can

:: roll up the rug and turn the living room into a town,
:: make some crafts- coffee filter flowers for the windows

:: work on some projects in the newly organized sewing nook with little helpers nearby,
:: and when mama runs out of ideas, pop some corn, make some hot chocolate and pull out a good movie. We watched Babies together. That was yesterday. Today we are going to hit the library and coffeeshop to beat the cabin fever and we'll be making some wishes for some sunshine to come!
hope you are keeping dry where you are, friends!











beautiful pictures, love the fire stashun! love to you and sending you some sunshine x x
ReplyDeleteOh Taisa, I Loooove Babies!
ReplyDeleteOh, we have days of rain ahead of us and I am trying not to feel blue over it. . . I imagine the activity level in your house is similar to mine on those days!
Your home always looks so beautiful that I want to be there with you all!
HUGS
That is a great idea for a movie with your little ones, ESP before Willa arrived! I'll have to remember that. I loved the African example - think of it often...
ReplyDelete