Monday, May 05, 2014







Oh hello there! Somehow another month has past us by- these days have been going by so quickly, full of activity and spring. Willa has started crawling in earnest now, and things got a little busier around here with all that she is able to get into and explore- though it is great fun to have a busy little one crawling around our feet again! The snow is gone and we've had days of sun and of rain, but we are all so thrilled to be outside much of the days again. Today we did a big yard clean up and Ari took his homeschool work to the picnic table and Willa crawled on the grass and ripped up dandelions and watched the birds and Dori cooked down some imaginary maple sap into imaginary syrup in the playhouse and we soaked up the sun. Ah spring, how we love you!

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 06, 2014

    While your inside pictures show the cutest little beings, I can imagine the great outdoors is calling now spring has finally arrived. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sunny spring days make us all want to be outside all day long!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely window into your world. I love the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Yes, I love that photo too. Not pictured is the argument that ensued after the picture was taken of who was squishing who- but they lasted through most of an audiobook like this anyway!

      Delete
  3. I so enjoy your peaceful and beautiful pictures. I sure know what you mean about the days just going by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Taisa, I love all of this- and your days sound so similar to ours. Willa is getting so big, and she looks like you! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mel! I know, she is getting so big and busy! So fun, this age.

    ReplyDelete