

A couple new things for a new baby. Some onesies and this little bear for the baby's big sister. Just have to cook up some treats for the mama, and make some soup for their freezer and we'll be set. Maybe add a pair of babylegs cause I think they are grand. And me, I'm off to bed. We all smell of woodsmoke and are feeling lighthearted after a wonderful campfire with friends. Ari chased bubbles and played ball with the big kids and just generally had a jolly time. I snapped a zillion pictures but haven't looked at them yet. Perhaps some to follow if they are any good. Now, bed. Happy long weekend!
The teddy and the onesies are fab! I am sure that the big sister will not be jealous of her new baby with that little teddy to play with! I am glad that Ari had a great time - the idea of a campfire sounds great!! Hope you slept well! I am off to make dinner for my friends with the new baby tomorrow! I think it will be leek, potato and oat pie!
ReplyDeleteThe teddy and the onesies are fab! I am sure that the big sister will not be jealous of her new baby with that little teddy to play with! I am glad that Ari had a great time - the idea of a campfire sounds great!! Hope you slept well! I am off to make dinner for my friends with the new baby tomorrow! I think it will be leek, potato and oat pie!
ReplyDeleteMe again - didn't mean to post that twice!! Sorry!
ReplyDeletelovely little onesies! and i can't get over how sweet the bear's face is. lucky big sister!
ReplyDeletesounds like a nice weekend was had. i love when people smell of woodsmoke... reminds me of camping and outdoor parties with bonfires.
I love the spirit of this blog! I've just stumbled upon it, and I look forward to exploring. :)
ReplyDelete