Wednesday, April 16, 2008

awakening

Spring is here. We can run about in the forest (dodging some snow piles still,)
visit the ants who are slowly awaking, (which means the bears will be here soon to tear apart the nests and eat the larvae, so we are making a little more noise on our walks and encouraging the neighbour's dog to join us,)
and nibble snacks under the trees. We are feeling happy to be outside and nearly free from the nasty bugs that had us spending way too much time doing this these past few days...
Remember that bug I said I thought we'd beat? Nope. It hit hard and turned us into the most miserable cranky mama/baby pair around. That is why I didn't write. When you can't say something nice....
But we are feeling nice again, and I will be back more often. A photo a day might be about my speed. Hurrah for spring!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that both spring is arriving and that you are feeling better! I would love to join you on your little picnic under the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your bug has been so relentless. I had salmonella in one of my pregnancies and it lasted forever it seemed like. Your little picnic looks so fun. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete