Wednesday, October 08, 2008

he's here!

Baby Dorian joined our family on Sunday morning, just as the sun was rising over the treetops. He is a bundle of sweetness.
He is alert and mellow and we are in love. Ari wants to kiss him up every minute. I'll post more stories and pictures if ever I can take a break from all this snuggly lovin'.

19 comments:

  1. congrats!
    welcome to earth, beautiful boy!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Congratulations to you and your little family! He's beautiful. I love that wrinkly newborn skin :) Ahhh, baby snuggles sound so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations, hes so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! He is the cutest little bundle! Easy to see why you are all so in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the updates. And the thought of the sweet brotherly relationship that is already forming between Ari and Dorian warms my heart. Take care! Enjoy these sweet newborn days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations - he's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! What a sweet boy! Enjoy these days of bliss! Welcome Earthside Dorian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, fabulous news!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see photos. Enjoy your babymoon.

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - sounds like you got the homebirth too, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one sweet little munchkin! Congratulations! Enjoy your babymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story. He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful news! I've been quietly following and hoping you'd get the homebirth you wanted. Beautiful name too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations!!!! How wonderful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations and good job! how beautiful he is, and how good that you have two sweet boys now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, he's so beautiful! Congratulations to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations! Job well-done.. can't wait to read the birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!!!
    Your little bundle of joy is just gorgeous.
    Wow, i haven't been to visit you for a long time! (my internet was so terribly slow that not much blog browsing had been going on - but I have a fast connection now so expect more visits :o)

    I'm glad you are all going well
    x
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete