Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring has sprung




Oh Glory be, the sun is shining and spring is here! We've been splashing in puddles and having picnics on the hills that have melted and just generally feeling thrilled to be outside. Still plenty if snow to melt yet, but we are contented to play in whatever little snow free places we can find, and Ari is happy to work on shovelling away what is left. I feel so much lighter; the weight of the winter is melting away leaving bright green growth. Thanks be to Spring.

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos! Gosh. just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, Taimarie! Sometimes I seriously wish I could send you some of our Southern California daily sunshine. That picture of Dorian is so very sweet. Enjoy your spring weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    That snow indeed looks very slushy!And your littlest man, even looks like a pussywillow. Happy Spring! P.S. I love Ari's monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory bee indeed! Happy Spring Taimarie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ari's sweater, is it a handknit? Even better is the photograph which shows his trouser legs are soaking. He's obviously having a great time ;-) Glad to hear you finally have some sunshine, we've had a very unusual four or five weeks of Spring sunshine here in the UK, with blossom everywhere.

    ReplyDelete