Hey hanna- this is a nikki McClure book (we have been big fans over here for a long time- her calendar is a staple,)called Awake to Nap. It's a sweet one and my babe thinks so too!
Tender picture! I love Nikki's calendar too! : ) (Sorry to keep commenting!! I am new to your blog and I guess I am catching up with your older posts, what a beautiful place to visit!!)
Love your blog and beautifull photo's.
ReplyDeleteLove, Daan (the netherlands)
Awesome shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty picture in that book!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely book. What is the title?
ReplyDeleteHey hanna- this is a nikki McClure book (we have been big fans over here for a long time- her calendar is a staple,)called Awake to Nap. It's a sweet one and my babe thinks so too!
ReplyDeleteTender picture!
ReplyDeleteI love Nikki's calendar too! : )
(Sorry to keep commenting!! I am new to your blog and I guess I am catching up with your older posts, what a beautiful place to visit!!)