Sunday, May 03, 2009

three!

We have been celebrating the birthday of our sweet boy who has turned three. Three! I can hardly believe my baby has grown up so big. I'll be back soon with a few more birthday pictures, though not as many as I'd like as it seems my boy has developed a dislike of the camera, much to his snap-happy mama's dismay. This here is safe territory, the birthday wreath and the birthday bunting, both new to us this year. Off now to give birthday hugs to my boy who is heading off to sleep. Goodnight.









6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ari! I hope that he enjoyed all the fuss! 3, gosh time definitely flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do grow so fast :o)

    Happy Birthday to a little "big" boy :o)

    ~simply~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! It was my daughter's birthday on may 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Ari, Three is a wonderful age, hope you got lots of yummy things to eat.
    Glad spring has arrived for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH! Happy Birthday to your sweet three year old!

    ReplyDelete