Tuesday, June 09, 2009

at the beach

The hours fly by. We play, eat, sleep (baby D,) knit (me,) make new friends and chat with old ones. There is butterfly chasing and minnow watching and sand eating (baby D,) and treasure hunting, and uncountable buckets of water pored over ever evolving sand creations (A. boy). We drag our things back up to the car feeling happy and tired. The boys fall asleep. I stop to take a picture of this osprey nest on the way home.We may just bring a tent and live here all summer. At least until school is out and Papa P is home.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!
    Sounds like a perfect day to me, and I love the tent idea!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that lake, especially in the early summer when it's still cool and without extra murk.

    Looks like a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks idyllic! I am glad that you are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete