I remember this stage with A. A few rice crisps can keep a baby entertained for a good while. I love watching those chubby little hands move with such careful intent. One by one they make it to that sweet mouth.
Oh my gosh these photos of your little one are precious! They bring me back to when my children were this age, it seems so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday!
I love it when those thingys get a little wet and paste themselves to the cutest funniest places, like the forehead or upper arm.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
I tryed it with my little one and she was busy for hours(probably not but at least it seems to be hours)Great idea,thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh these photos of your little one are precious! They bring me back to when my children were this age, it seems so long ago but I remember it like it was yesterday!
ReplyDelete