Oh dear baby, sweet joyful soul, how is it that you are ten months already?This time has gone so quickly, and yet, you are ever a reminder to slow down and just be. You came to us filled up with joy, and every day we delight in you. You are pure sweet sunshine. I feel so blessed to have you here, and to have this incredible job as your mama.
You are growing so fast, crawling and pulling yourself up and cruising along, getting into all sorts of things. You love to make us laugh, and have this funny half-laugh you do to get us going, and of course it is adorable and always works. Sometimes you and your brother go back and forth until you're both really laughing. You are so busy these days, and so content to go off and play by yourself. Often after nursing you will just struggle to get down so you can go explore on your own. But you are so snuggly too. You give me sweet kisses and think giving raspberries is pretty funny. You sleep all cuddled up beside me. Often I can't remember how much you woke up, it is just a dreamy blur in the morning.
You've learned a bunch of new tricks lately- waving goodbye, clapping (is there anything so cute as a chubby, happy baby clapping?) and lifting your arm up high to show how big something is. You like to feed us your food and are just starting again to eat more yourself. But really? 98% of that delicious chub of yours has been built with mama milk. And I don't mind a bit, though it is fun to see you enjoying food after not wanting to eat at all while we were gone. We shared a nectarine today - and sometimes such a simple act can fill me up to brimming-your adorable self leaning unto the bites, juice dribbling down your chin, smiling at me your thanks. Every day with you is a gift sweet baby. I love you I love you I love you.
Mama.

Too sweet, and I am enjoying the pictures from your vacation. I left a bit of love for you on my blog, stop by. Peace and love to you. Anna
ReplyDeleteyou made my eyes well up mama : ) a very sweet love letter to your littlest one. these days are precious and they do grow so quickly!
ReplyDeletep.s. your banner looks so lovely!