
Another lovely friday with my little one. He was really keen to get outside and brought me his boots to make it perfectly clear. The first time I put these boots on him he howled and kicked them off, so he's just been wearing slippers and socks and staying in the Ergo for our walks. But the other day I put the boots on him, this time making a big show of it, telling him how nice and fancy those big kid boots were and he went with it. And once he realized that it meant he could walk around in the snow
just like a big kid, there was no turning back.

He happily toddles about, walking through the deepest snow and up the steepest banks, asking cheerily for help when he falls. Today he headed straight for the chicken and llama pens, where he would happily spend his days. We watched the animals for a long time. He practiced his rooster crows and said "hi llama!" ("ni nama!") over and over. Once he'd had enough (or I had anyway!) I put him in the backpack and headed out on a walk through the woods. He craned his head back to watch the treetops and fell asleep like that, face up towards the sky.

Oh how I love this baby.

So adorable! I love his sweater. You captured some precious moments!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is sweet. How incredible that he brought you the boots!
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so so cute! Good thing he finally likes his boots!
ReplyDeleteYour home looks so lovely in the background so warm and peaceful!
Oh my goodness, he's a growing boy! Too fast, T, it's too fast!
ReplyDelete