Every year I rejoice at the sight of the clothes hanging on the line for the first time. Something about our family's clothes flapping out there in the spring wind makes me a little giddy. Spring really is here.
Oh, I love laundry on the line pictures- I can almost smell that fresh air smell! When our lines are full it makes me feel happy. :) Glad you're having such fine weather!
Oh, I love laundry on the line pictures- I can almost smell that fresh air smell! When our lines are full it makes me feel happy. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having such fine weather!
What great pictures! I love your celebration of the simple but beautiful things in life!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I wish I had your laundry hanging space! It's as perfect as it gets.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It's nice to see this...not many people take the time to do this any more.
ReplyDelete