


I'm having such a hard time getting here lately, we are busy soaking up the lovely weather we've been having, playing and eating and working outside, and just feeling thankful for these beautiful days. I've been sewing up a storm too, trying to finish up a quilt that I've been working on with some friends for sweet little W, and I think I'm nearly there. Quilting is new to me, I'm learning a lot as I go. It will be good to get this love-filled creation off to them. They are in our hearts every day. 
We also had a some time with my grandfather who was visiting this past week; feeling lucky that his health allowed him this trip and time together. My parents organized a small gathering at a local cafe for him with folks he knows from around here, and there was, of course, plenty of music and jamming. My boys were delighted that their Dedo the drummer let them sit in his lap as he played, and then, when he stood up to take a break, Ari stepped into the role.


The musician friends were very patient with the not-yet-four-year-old drummer, and he was so thrilled. I've had no luck uploading a video, but I'll try again. It is pretty cute.
I hope your held sunshine and smiles.
Looks like everyone's enjoying spring! And, is that a skuut that Ari's riding? We're thinking of getting one for Rosalee. Does Ari like his?
ReplyDeleteAndy and I were just talking about making a skuut bike for Asa- how does Ari do on his?
ReplyDeleteLovely spring pictures!
Oh spring looks beautiful and so full of life...enjoy!
ReplyDeletexxx
oh how fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the quilt.
ReplyDeleteDanielle and Melanie,
ReplyDeletethe bike is a wishbone bike that our friend's sent our boys last year. It is terrific and can adjust to have two wheels at the back or just one. Ari is flying on it! He is learning so much about balance and controlling a bike, that I think when he gets one with pedals it will come really fast. So fun!