Thursday, May 06, 2010

a little more birthday

A few more photos of Ari's day. His requested strawberry cake with raspberries on top. He didn't really eat it, but he was excited about it anyway.
His birthday table.The birthday boy, thrilled by his gifts.So busy playing with all the new toys!
A pretend nap in his new tent and a real nap in his new tent.
(I'm not sure he ever napped at three, maybe he is starting some healthy new habits at four?)
And a birthday story before bed. A lovely birthday for my sweet boy. Happy Birthday baby.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like such a great birthday!
    I made that felt doctor kit for Ollie for Christmas last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo at the top of the blog!
    Happy birthday to your big boy. It does go so incredibly fast doesn't it. I was at school this morning, attending the assembly that my 8 year old was holding (on his own, in front of the whole school - how does he do it?!). He's one year below the oldest children, and I suddenly realised how small they are when they first start school (the term in which you turn 5 in the UK).
    Will your two go to school or will you home educate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday, Ari! He looks older already! Happy day to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie- So it was you! I was sure I had seen such a thing on your blog, but when I looked for it, I couldn't find it. So I searched etsy and found this pattern- aren't her patterns amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 07, 2010

    We have that same tent. So much fun.
    Happy Birthday to your boy. Mine will be four in July...and hasn't napped since he was 2 1/2. Maybe the Fours will bring more sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet birthday - and such simple yet creative gifts.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cybele, That is the big question right now. Such a lot of thought is going into this- We are leaning toward homeschooling right now, but... we have another year to decide for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday ari! that cake looks amazing. hope four is your best year yet.

    ReplyDelete