Hey Melanie- I made those pants for Ari last year (and they fit Dori already!) and I've since used every scrap of this fabric- the boys love it so! It is a micheal miller print. I bought it at tonicliving.com but I see they are sold out. But in looking for that link for you I see they have some amazing new flannel that might need to get turned into winter PJ's for my boys!
Oh my goodness- did you make his pants? If so, where did you find that fabric? I love it!
ReplyDeleteHey Melanie- I made those pants for Ari last year (and they fit Dori already!) and I've since used every scrap of this fabric- the boys love it so! It is a micheal miller print. I bought it at tonicliving.com but I see they are sold out. But in looking for that link for you I see they have some amazing new flannel that might need to get turned into winter PJ's for my boys!
ReplyDeleteThose mama made pants are adorable but not as aborable as those cute toes. It's wonderful to see Dori and his love of music.
ReplyDeleteThese are quite possibly THE cutest pants I have ever seen! Such awesome fabric.
ReplyDelete