
How can it be? Four! My sweet baby is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe how quickly these years have gone. I was holding this this tiny little munchkin in my arms such a short time ago, yet now he is this great big kid!







But he will always be my baby. And I love that there is still have some time left of snuggling and babying this boy a bit, before he begins to think he is too old for such things. I am enjoying every moment I have, because I know that if these 4 years passed this quickly, in no time he will be 8, 12, 16. Oh my. can't we just slow things down a little?

Happy Birthday my precious boy. I am so lucky to be your mama.
Happy Birthday, Ari!
ReplyDeleteFour is so big, I know! Though when I think back to Ella when she was 4, it seems so small.
What sweet pictures. :)
What beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday big guy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from Scotland Ari!! 4 is a great age - I am sure you are going to love all the exploring and growing you do this year!
ReplyDeleteOh, the photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your sweet boy and to you mama! Love your banner, perhaps you would join my photo challenge!? : )
Happy Birthday to your sweet beautiful Ari.
ReplyDeleteWOW, four years old time does fly.
Beautiful pictures.
Oh my, he's adorable! Love the flashback.
ReplyDelete