Tuesday, September 14, 2010

wandering around the garden

With my lens turned around backwards.
::curly kale::
::pea tendrils and cobwebs::

::brown-eyed susan::

::unopened teeny sunflower bud::


I was just reading about turning your lens around (free lensing) to take macro photos so I decided to give it a try out in the garden. So much fun after having a plain old 50mm lens on my camera all summer. Fun fun. Though a little scary having the camera all exposed like that. My kids were happily playing and didn't even notice me puttering around. I just stayed clear of their water/mud play and we were all happy playing in the garden.


::some kind of bug on a brown-eyed susan::

3 comments:

  1. Oh i like it. And don't you love those secret moments where the children allow you to get lost on your own world of creating for a moment...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool... but a bit scary!

    ReplyDelete